Sunday, April 5, 2020

What I don’t think while I paint.

Process to make art and marketing for selling my work are two different things.

I try not to think what people think about my art while I paint.

(There are many types of artists, and each of us have different ways and opinions.
What I am going to say now is just my own idea.)

For marketing, I think it is very important to consider if I will able to sell, what types of people will be interested in, or things like that.

However for creating art, though thoughts are just destruction for me.

For creating art, I need to express myself.
I can't care about anyone's judgement to create good pieces.
So, I try not think about costumers even he or she oder the custom work.

However, when I get order, I usually ask people what their favorite colors, motif and stuff like that.
And, try to create the best artwork for them in my own style, but while I create, I try to focus on my art world.

I always love to see people enjoy my art and be happy!!😊


I also made a video "What I don’t think while I paint. / The beat way to make good art."
Please watch if you are interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment