Sunday, April 5, 2020

My Identity “I don’t care about race!"

When I paint or draw, I try to not show their race or nationalities because I want to express is inside of human in my art.

I'm interested in personalities of people and what we related to.

Just like when I talk to people, I often forget about their race, nationalities, genders, ages, culture back grounds and so on.

Most of time, I care about their personalities, but depending on the topic to talk about, I respect their race, nationalities, genders, ages, or culture back grounds.

I have painted or drawn Japanese on purpose because I thought it was interesting and fanny.

When I get to know about people, I am more interested in things that are not written on our passports, resume or some types of paper work, and that I want to express in may art.


I also made a video called "My Identity / I don’t care about race!"
Please watch if you are interested.






No comments:

Post a Comment