Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Daily Life Motifs

Sometimes, I wonder what should draw or paint.
But, there are so many motifs in our daily life.

Today, I draw breakfast eggs, but eggs were just beginning. 
After drewing eggs, I came up next ideas more and more!!



I got a small note pad with 23 sheets.
And I will be drawing one page a day for 23 days.

The motifs will be someting in my daily life.
I will make videos of that and am updating on my You Tube channel.

So far, I made one!
Please watch if you are interested.
It's only 1 min. 30 sec. video





I began to enjoy making videos lately!!

Thank you for reading my blog!😉



★Yosuke Awata Art Shows & Events Schedule★

Dec 19 - 24, 2019
"Shiawase no Neko Yon Hiki Ten"
(Happy Four Cats Art Show)
Location: Garo Kissa Runan(​Jiyuugaoka, Tokyo)
March 11 -17, 2020
"Cat Art Marche"
Location: Keikyu Department Store Kamiooka
(Yokohama, Kanagawa)
April 11& 12, 2020
"Design Festa"
Location: TokyoBig Site (Ariake, Tokyo)
July 31 - August 12, 2020
Solo Show "Ghost Cat Mansion"
Location: Neko no Hitai(Koenji, Tokyo)

No comments:

Post a Comment